Recipients are selected by a nursing scholarship committee comprised of nursing faculty with input from the Student Financial Aid Office. Amount of approximate annual scholarship award: $5,000.
Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- Officially accepted by the School of Nursing
- Entering freshman
- Legal resident of Cleveland/Bradley County MSA or Chattanooga/Hamilton County MSA
- Have a demonstrated financial need (as evidenced on FAFSA)
- Consideration will be given to leadership, service and other extra-curricular activities (as evidenced on SON application)
- Brief essay (as evidenced on SON application)
Requirements to retain the scholarship for the duration of student time in the School of Nursing:
- Demonstration of satisfactory, full-time, on-time academic progress
Applications for the Tucker Scholar in Nursing are closed.
Cleveland , United States